An afro curl hair piece will always give one a defined look with its deep color and that deep afro look.
Installation of then Afro curl hair piece
In the installation of the afrocurl hair piece one should follow the following tips in order to acquire the most precise results and to get that new look.
1. One should ensure that their hair is well cleaned and dried prior to installation.
2. After the preparation of their hair, the afro curl hair piece will not require much of the procedural hassles. All one has to ensure that they braid in the afro curl hair piece along with their natural hair.
3. Upon the braiding, one should define the curls and style the afro curl hair piece as preferred. Finger combing will ensure the curls are defined.
Taking care of your afro curl hair piece
These surefire tips will take you a long way in ensuring that your afro curl hair piece is at the top of the hair game.
1. During washing, ensure that you twist your hair in an orderly manner such that every inch of your scalp is easily accessible hence allowing you to thoroughly clean it.
2. Then apply enough shampoo on the scalp and gently rub it until it completely spread across your scalp.
3. Take plenty of water, wash off the shampoo and rinse clean your scalp and the hair.
4. Apply smooth conditioner throughout and use your fingers to detangle and relax your hair
5. Then rinse it off with adequate amount of water until it’s completely washed off and the hair clean.
6. Use a cotton clothing let’s say a tee shirt or a towel and wrap it around your hair then blot and squeeze dry the hair.
7. Use your fingers or preferably rollers and twist your hair once more and leave it to dry in the open air.(its optional to leave it out in conditioner form)
8. You can then oil the scalp with any type of oil that you may be in possession of.
Bendy Rollers are soft foam hair rollers that are used to maintain the curls on your hair and are best used overnight. For best results, apply Bendy Rollers when your hair is 80% dry after washing and go to sleep. In the morning, remove the rollers. Split and style your curls with your fingers without brushing them through.
Bendy Rollers can be used on dry or wet hair, are easy to use with no pins needed, and are comfortable to wear while sleeping. These rollers are able to produce both tight and loose curls depending on how they are used.
The following are tips and tricks to help you get the most from your Bendy Rollers.
Before removing the curlers, always make sure that your hair is totally dry and cool (in case you have blow-dried it). This is critical for longer lasting curls.
The body wave hair piece is definitely the option to settle upon in the event that one is seeking to have hair that is thick, shiny and voluminous. On installing the body wave hair piece, one should consider adding a slight bounce and natural-like curls to their hair which in this case we will take doesn’t have excessive curl or frizz, in order to give their body wave hair piece a touch of style. This will also work to liven up the body wave hair piece and will help one to feel vibrant all the day and confident with the good looking hair, without having to invest some hours with the curling iron.
The best body wave hair piece in the market, constructed with the best technological approach should have premium fibers. Premium fibers are in themselves easy to manage, are soft and can easily be styled. It’s thus very easy to wash, dry, and have the body wave hair piece straightened,curled, cut and brushed just tosuit the preferences of the user of the hair. The body wave hair piece should also be available in quite a wide array of colors from which one can easily choose from.
Installation of the body wave hairpiece.
1. The first step to the installation of the body wave hair piece is preparation of the hair. The most appropriate way to do the preparation is to neatly separate the hair in such a way as to ensure that one has the front hair line separated from the rest of the hair..
2. Proceed to completely to do away with any tangles present in all the hair but be sure not to dismantle the defined separation of the hair at the hairline. The next step lies in perfect combing of all their hair to remove any existing tangles. One can use olive oil for this purpose..
3. Go ahead to spritz the hairline with some water. This should be left to dry until the time for the unraveling.
4. With your several bundles of your body wave hair piece, it is the perfect moment to braid in the hair pieces on the natural hair and also do any styling necessary.
5. Finally, unravel the front hairline to ensure and make sure that there is some blend with the natural hair. Just like any other hair piece, it’s a general hair practice to finger comb through the hair to define the curls as preferred.
The general care body wave hair pieces
1. In the case that one finds tangles in their installed body wave hair hair, they should utilize a water and conditioner mixture sprayed from a spray bottle. This will be a sure solution to free the tangles in the hair.
2. One should also treat the body wave hair piece as if it’s their own natural hair ensuring that they don’t neglect it for the synthetic hair it really is.
3. One should not at any given instance consider the use of heat on the body wave hair piece. heat works to make the beautifully defined hair curls loosen up, and may at times lead to total destruction of the curls.
4. Another thing one should ensure that they do on a daily basis is to ensure that the body wave hair piece installed is dry at the time of sleep as sleeping in wet hair will eventually lead to the disintegration of the hair, to the loss of the owner.
5. One should also ensure that they apply shampoo to the hair after swimming. A conditioner is also a must apply in order to maintain the hair’s unique and well defined curls.
6. If one is out to bleach or lighten the body wave hair piece, they should consider the help of a professional as doing that themselves may expose them to the risk of having to lose the hair or even cause damage that may force them to undo the body wave hair piece.
With Lace Closures, individual strands of hair are fastened to a lace material. They are perfect for Indian, Brazilian, Malaysian, or Peruvian hair. People wear lace closures with weaves, which can allow them to get more natural-looking heads of hair without actually making use of their natural hair. Lace weaves are perfect for the people who have short hair or who just don't want to have to incorporate their natural hair into weaves at all.
People who are interested in the Body Wave Lace Closures from Volure should remember that the product line offers a wide range of different hair lengths. The range is roughly from eight inches to twenty-six inches. The Virgin Remy hair that is used in the product is some of the best that people are going to be able to find anywhere. The thin Swiss lace that makes up the lace top base looks almost like a person's scalp, and it is made from high-quality material.
When it comes to installing the Lace Closure, it is important to use tweezers on the hairline to give it a more natural look. Then, people should create a suitable part in the Lace Closure. At that point, it is important to braid one's natural hair. Then, people should weave the closure to the natural braided hair. Foundation can help the Lace Closure blend with someone's skin tone more adequately. Lace Closures are relatively easy to install, but they still need to be installed carefully.
Even when people put a lot of time and effort into caring for them, Lace Closures can usually only be worn around three or four times. The Swiss lace is delicate and lovely, but it is also very fragile. It makes more sense from a financial perspective to just go ahead and replace the Body Wave Lace Closure. The people who try to fix their Lace Closures are typically going to fail.
It is certainly possible to bleach or dye a Body Wave Lace Top Lace Closure. However, the people who are planning on doing that should avoid trying to dye or bleach their Lace Closures themselves. It makes more sense to go to a professional stylist for that, especially because the professional stylist is going to use all the right products. These are products for fashion-conscious individuals, and they are going to need reinforcements in some cases.
Pre-conditioning treatments make more sense when it comes to washing Lace Closures, since they should be subjected to as little drying as possible. Fine tooth combs are among the worst that anyone can choose. When it comes to brushing, it is important to brush from the tips to the roots and to avoid the roots, which can help the Lace Closures last longer. It is important to brush the Lace Closures with paddle brushes before they are actually washed. These kinds of products are highly susceptible to getting tangled, which is just going to damage them well before their time. However, overall, the care of these accessories should not be too difficult.
Body wave lace frontals are unique because they are versatile and include all the usefulness of lace closures. They are similar to lace closures in the sense that hair is firmly held on a lace material that is fine and that they both serve the same purpose of covering the natural hair of the user.
The difference is that lace closures are relatively small and are used for covering the middle head section while body wave lace frontal covers the whole head. In addition, a body wave lace frontal allows for more styling while lace closures only enables you to do parting on middle area of the head that can easily be seen. This is why body wave lace frontals are a perfect fit for women with tiny hairline problems.
Apart from varying sizes, their installation procedure is different from that of lace closures. We at Volure opt for sewing rather than attaching using glue. Other people like weaving it at the rear end while using glue in the front part.
Regarding lace top base, this body wave lace frontal employs the use of a narrow Swiss lace. It can be clear or have a color similar to the scalp of the user. This makes any hair parted on frontal to resemble scalp thus concealing the lace material. In addition, Lace top base doesn’t hide the knots for hair to lace attachment. In order to make them disappear further and provide a perfection skin matching, add some foundation on the parting.
As pertains to size, our body wave lace frontal measures 13’’ and 4’’ in length and width respectively.
Body wave virgin Remy hair-This body wave lace frontal is made from virgin Remy hair of premium quality. It however requires processing to suit your style. All our body wave lace frontals are original Remy with their hair cuticles untouched and with similar direction of alignment. This enables you to have an appearance which is pretty and more natural.
Different lengths- Its length ranges from 8-26 inches just like our Indian, Brazilian and Peruvian hair.
Pull the lace frontal hairline to change its density and achieve an outlook which is more natural. Create a section on part of the lace frontal. You can enhance it by grasping away the hair much more on the frontal. Braid your natural hair so that it can imitate the section (part) that you created before. Weave your body wave lace frontal onto your hair that is plaited. Installation can also be done through sewing or by use of glue.
Replace your body wave lace frontal after 3 to for 4 installations because that that is their average life span. Brush your frontals properly prior to washing. Carry out brushing using a paddle brush. Bleach and dry it so as to get your preferred color. This is enabled by its high quality and state of being virgin. Cover it with a satin cap when retiring to bed at night. This helps to preserve moisture and also prevent tangling.
In case you realize any defects with our product, you are free to return it within 2-weeks duration from the time of buying. You will be given a new one. You can get more details by checking our Return Policy.
These closures are identical to our normal body wave lace closures. The only difference that they have is that they have already pre-defined partings in the middles, left and right sides of the closure. They are made by attaching hair strands to a thin Swiss Lace. These closures are made together with weaves where their main purpose is to allow you to cover your hair completely, but let you have that natural look.
- They have a top lace base that uses a thin Swiss lace that is either transparent or matches the color of your scalp. This is why when the hair is parted on the closure, it will appear as if you are looking for the scalp and not the lace material.
- Our closure uses the highest quality of Virgin Remy hair that is available. Because we wanted you to achieve the body wave style, the hair has been lightly processed. This means that the end product is not 100% virgin, but it comes with the best hair. Because our closures are truly Remy, its hair cuticles are intact and aligned in the same direction for you to have that beautiful look.
- You can get our closure in the same lengths as our other closure products. That is, it ranges from 8 inches to 26 inches. Closures are made to be shorter than the weaves to which they are applied. So if your weave is 18 inches, buy a closure that is 16 inches.
This closure can be established using several methods, but the most common is as follows:
- The hairline in this closure is sometimes tweezed to vary the density so that it manages to give you that natural appearance. On the other hand, our natural hair tapers off hence do not have the same mass in the middle as in the edges. While installing this closure, make sure that you imitate this look.
- Plait your hair and sew your closure in it but make sure that you align one of the three parts to your cornrows. This should be done properly such that your natural scalp will be able to show through one of the partings on the closure for you to have that elegant look.
A secret that you should know is that if you want to have a better match on the skin, apply a bit of foundation on the lace material.
- The life span that this closure is expected to take you is 3-4 wears. The wear and tear that comes due to the repeated stitching and installation might weaken it over time. So we recommend that after 3-4 installations, you replace it.
- You can bleach or dye your closure into any color that you want but due to the expertise that is needed, we caution our clients to either come to us or go to a specialist to do it properly.
- Before you wash your closures, brush them with a paddle brush. Use a pre-conditioning shampoo before you do any shampooing as this will the amount of drying.
- When you go to sleep, make sure to cover your hair with a satin cap so that it helps in retaining moisture
Any unexpected complications that might arise in your two weeks of purchase should be brought to our attention so that we do a replacement for you. Otherwise, visit our detailed return policy so that you get more information.
Volure's Brazilian Afro Curl Hair weave is for people who do not want to spend the extra time it takes to grow an Afro and use all the products that are needed to keep it manageable. Textured and treated virgin Brazilian hair is used to create an Afro style that is soft, full bodied, thick, and durable which can stand the test of time. The Brazilian Afro Curl Hair is made from the highest quality virgin Remy hair available, and it is processed in order to achieve the Afro Curl style. All of Volure's weaves are truly Remy which means the hair cuticles of the Brazilian Afro Curl Hair are intact and line up in the same direction providing a clean and healthy sheen.
About three bundles of Brazilian Hair Afro Curl is needed to create a full look, and longer hair lengths will require more bundles. Each bundle weighs in at around 100g and the required number of bundles for different lengths are as follows:
2 bundles = 10 to 14 inches
3 bundles = 16 to 22 inches
4 bundles = 24 to 30 inches
Straightening the hair is definitely not recommended as it will make the Afro Curl look frizzy. Customers should buy the straight Brazilian hair weave if they want to have straight hair. The hair can be bleached, but with the deep curl style, extra care must be taken. Combing is done with the fingers or lightly with a large tooth comb. The best method to maintain the curls is to use water and curling definers.
Keep each weave track whole because cutting the tracks creates loose ends which leads to shedding, and it is installed by having it wrapped around the head. The stylist should weave around the tracks because weaving through the tracks destabilizes the stitching which will lead to shedding. It is preferable that a stylist install the weave in order to make sure it is done properly.
Brazilian Afro Curl Hair will last up to two years if it is well taken care of and maintained properly. The weave can be bleached or dyed in any color, but it should be done by the professionals at Volure or by some other professional stylist to have it done correctly. Curlier hair has been textured and bleaching puts it through another round of processing that can damage the weave if done incorrectly.
When washing the hair, finger comb the hair first to make sure the strands are as free flowing as possible which prevents the hair from getting tangled during the wash. Using conditioner treatment before shampooing is recommended as this prevents the hair from drying out.
Brushing with fine or small tooth combs is not recommended as this will unwind the curls, but instead, use wide tooth combs or one's own fingers to to manage and style the hair. Working a curling definer through the hair after washing is all that is needed to keep the hair looking natural.
If there are any problems with or defects in Afro Curl Brazilian Hair within two weeks of purchase, it can be returned for an exchange of equal or lesser value or a refund. Details of the return policy can be found at http://www.volure.co.za/pages/return-policy.