BODY WAVE THREE PART CLOSURE
These closures are identical to our normal body wave lace closures. The only difference that they have is that they have already pre-defined partings in the middles, left and right sides of the closure. They are made by attaching hair strands to a thin Swiss Lace. These closures are made together with weaves where their main purpose is to allow you to cover your hair completely, but let you have that natural look.
Features of Body Wave Three Part Closures
- They have a top lace base that uses a thin Swiss lace that is either transparent or matches the color of your scalp. This is why when the hair is parted on the closure, it will appear as if you are looking for the scalp and not the lace material.
- Our closure uses the highest quality of Virgin Remy hair that is available. Because we wanted you to achieve the body wave style, the hair has been lightly processed. This means that the end product is not 100% virgin, but it comes with the best hair. Because our closures are truly Remy, its hair cuticles are intact and aligned in the same direction for you to have that beautiful look.
- You can get our closure in the same lengths as our other closure products. That is, it ranges from 8 inches to 26 inches. Closures are made to be shorter than the weaves to which they are applied. So if your weave is 18 inches, buy a closure that is 16 inches.
How to install three part closures
This closure can be established using several methods, but the most common is as follows:
- The hairline in this closure is sometimes tweezed to vary the density so that it manages to give you that natural appearance. On the other hand, our natural hair tapers off hence do not have the same mass in the middle as in the edges. While installing this closure, make sure that you imitate this look.
- Plait your hair and sew your closure in it but make sure that you align one of the three parts to your cornrows. This should be done properly such that your natural scalp will be able to show through one of the partings on the closure for you to have that elegant look.
A secret that you should know is that if you want to have a better match on the skin, apply a bit of foundation on the lace material.
Closure care tips
- The life span that this closure is expected to take you is 3-4 wears. The wear and tear that comes due to the repeated stitching and installation might weaken it over time. So we recommend that after 3-4 installations, you replace it.
- You can bleach or dye your closure into any color that you want but due to the expertise that is needed, we caution our clients to either come to us or go to a specialist to do it properly.
- Before you wash your closures, brush them with a paddle brush. Use a pre-conditioning shampoo before you do any shampooing as this will the amount of drying.
- When you go to sleep, make sure to cover your hair with a satin cap so that it helps in retaining moisture
Any unexpected complications that might arise in your two weeks of purchase should be brought to our attention so that we do a replacement for you. Otherwise, visit our detailed return policy so that you get more information.