This is an installation method where straight bulk hair is attached to your natural hair using a strand. The Brazilian technique goes by several names, but the process is the same. These knots use the same virgin Remy hair that we use in our weaves and for your information, it has become a popular option for our clients who need extensions but don’t want the hair to be twisted on. There is no difference between this hair and fusion bonding techniques, but they don’t use adhesives products or heat.
- Each of our knot bundles weighs about +/- 100g, with 2-3 packages required to cover your head.
- Our hair is Virgin Remy, meaning that it has not been processed and that hair cuticles are intact and aligned in the same direction hence, providing a clean and healthy sheen.
Bleaching, washing, and styling
- You have all the powers to bleach, wash and style if you want but remember if you bleach, it will no longer be Virgin because it will have undergone processing. Seek he assistance of an expert to do that for you.
Depending on the length of your hair, you need 2-4 bundles so that you have a full look. For example,
10-14 inches- 2 bundles
16-22 inches- 3 bundles
24-30 inches- 4 bundles
These knots are installed using a strand method that is different from weaving. Several strands of bulk loose hair is overlaid onto your natural hair, but they should be hand tied using a strand. This process may take 5-7 hours, but the results will be amazing, and there will be no use of glue products. Remember to tie tightly the hair tightly to prevent shedding afterward.
You have a leeway of straightening your hair or curl it with any hot iron. Note that curls will fade over time because the hair is naturally straight, so we advise that if you want better waves, purchase the body wave Brazilian knots.
- Our knots are expected to last you for one year or more depending on how you will take care of them. After you have installed it, it is supposed to take you for three months after which time you are required to shampoo and condition it regularly.
- You can bleach or dye into any color that you want, but we recommend that you do it before installation. Make sure it is done by an expert to avoid it drying out and lose its touch.
- Before washing it, make sure you finger-comb it to ensure that the hair is as free flowing as possible. This will give you room to have a proper wash without tangling the hair.
- When brushing your hair, make sure that you start from the ends and work your way up to the roots. Use a paddle brush and avoid fine tooth combs. Also, remember to use one hand to hold down the elastic knots so that you prevent loosening them.
- When it is time to sleep, tie your hair into a single twist and cover it with a satin cap.
You have room to return after two weeks of purchase if you realize that there is a problem with the hair. Read our return policy so that you get more information.