Lace closures have become immensely popular in South Africa. No longer just a once-in-a-while accessory, lace closures have become a must have complement to weaves. Lace closures enable those wearing weaves to completely cover their natural hair, while still being able to wear a part with the appearance of scalp showing. Volure Hair Boutique is trusted supplier of high density, high quality lace closures made from virgin human hair - Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian and Indian hair. Our closures are offered at attractive prices that beat all competitors offering the same quality closures.
For Installation Advice as well as Caring for your Hair, Please click on the link below. CARE TIPS
Straight Three Part Closures have middle partings. In the case of Straight Three Part Closures, the strands of hair are still attached to Swiss lace. With Straight Three Part Closures, people can appear to have natural hair even as they completely cover their natural hair. People will wear them along with weaves.
The Straight Three Part Closures are made from very high-quality Straight Virgin Remy Hair that has a smooth and soft texture. Malaysian, Brazilian, Indian, and Peruvian weaves will work very well with these closures. The cuticle of the hair is still present, and the hair has not been processed. In terms of length, the hair varies from around eight inches to around twenty-six inches. The Lace Top Base uses a soft Swiss lace that can mimic the appearance of a scalp in a positive way.
People need to apply and install the closures so the density of the hair varies at different points on the head in the manner of a real person. One of the problems with a lot of weaves and wigs is that they maintain the same density throughout, which is going to give away their artificiality. However, people can install Straight Three Part Closures so this is definitely not the case. They can start by tweezing the hairline of the closures.
The Straight Three Part Closures have been parted in advance, so people do not have to part them in order to really attach them properly. As long as their hair has been pleated in advance, they will have a base, and they can successfully install their Straight Three Part Closures. It is important to perform this process gently, since the Swiss lace material at the heart of these accessories is very fragile.
Some people try to stretch out the lifespan of these accessories for as long as possible, but they can usually be worn four times at the most. The Swiss lace is going to degrade, and the hair is going to get tangled. People should just have lots of Straight Three Part Closures on hand, and they can continue to replace them as they become worn. A Straight Three Part Closure is great while it lasts.
Using hair dryers as little as possible is important when it comes to these accessories. They can dry out relatively quickly. It is also important to avoid using the sort of dyes and bleaches that will dry out the hair more quickly. People can invest in normal hair care when they have these accessories, but they should go to professional hair stylists first. Paddle brushes work better for Straight Three Part Closures than fine toothed combs, which are going to degrade the accessories ahead of schedule in many cases. People should also wear satin caps over them when they sleep with them on, which will help prevent the closures from drying out as quickly. Straight Three Part Closures can give people excellent results, but they are going to need to make sure that they look after them as they use them.
These closures are identical to our normal body wave lace closures. The only difference that they have is that they have already pre-defined partings in the middles, left and right sides of the closure. They are made by attaching hair strands to a thin Swiss Lace. These closures are made together with weaves where their main purpose is to allow you to cover your hair completely, but let you have that natural look.
- They have a top lace base that uses a thin Swiss lace that is either transparent or matches the color of your scalp. This is why when the hair is parted on the closure, it will appear as if you are looking for the scalp and not the lace material.
- Our closure uses the highest quality of Virgin Remy hair that is available. Because we wanted you to achieve the body wave style, the hair has been lightly processed. This means that the end product is not 100% virgin, but it comes with the best hair. Because our closures are truly Remy, its hair cuticles are intact and aligned in the same direction for you to have that beautiful look.
- You can get our closure in the same lengths as our other closure products. That is, it ranges from 8 inches to 26 inches. Closures are made to be shorter than the weaves to which they are applied. So if your weave is 18 inches, buy a closure that is 16 inches.
This closure can be established using several methods, but the most common is as follows:
- The hairline in this closure is sometimes tweezed to vary the density so that it manages to give you that natural appearance. On the other hand, our natural hair tapers off hence do not have the same mass in the middle as in the edges. While installing this closure, make sure that you imitate this look.
- Plait your hair and sew your closure in it but make sure that you align one of the three parts to your cornrows. This should be done properly such that your natural scalp will be able to show through one of the partings on the closure for you to have that elegant look.
A secret that you should know is that if you want to have a better match on the skin, apply a bit of foundation on the lace material.
- The life span that this closure is expected to take you is 3-4 wears. The wear and tear that comes due to the repeated stitching and installation might weaken it over time. So we recommend that after 3-4 installations, you replace it.
- You can bleach or dye your closure into any color that you want but due to the expertise that is needed, we caution our clients to either come to us or go to a specialist to do it properly.
- Before you wash your closures, brush them with a paddle brush. Use a pre-conditioning shampoo before you do any shampooing as this will the amount of drying.
- When you go to sleep, make sure to cover your hair with a satin cap so that it helps in retaining moisture
Any unexpected complications that might arise in your two weeks of purchase should be brought to our attention so that we do a replacement for you. Otherwise, visit our detailed return policy so that you get more information.