LACE FRONT WIG CELEBRITY STYLE
Celebrity style lace front wigs are destined to make you look like Jennifer Aniston or even Kelly Rowland. If you have had this desire, then you have to simply email us, and we will make a wig that will make you look even better. Some styles are not easy to achieve with lace wigs, and some may need too much daily styling. If you require any of these styles, then we are here to advise you accordingly.
Lace Front Wig Caps
Our wigs have the following features:
- They have a glueless cap option. You don’t need any glue to put your wig on. In fact, what you need is an adjustable cap with clips and a lace material that must be cut around the perimeter of the wig. Our customers are advised to choose the glueless cap if the ant to wear their wig semi-permanently.
- It has a removable cap option. It also has clips in place but no extra lace material around the wig. The significant this is that the wig cap has an elastic band around the perimeter that will enable a firm grip hence no use of glues, tapes or even sewing. You are only advised to remove your wig every night before going to sleep.
- It has a lace front cap. The lace material on which the hair is attached only covers the front part of the wig. This is in contrast with others that cover the entire head. Therefore, the styling options for lace front wigs are limited compared to full lace wigs. But the advantage here is that lace front wigs are undetectable just like the full lace front wigs, hence more affordable.
Hair Quality in Volure's Lace Front Wigs
Our Volure celebrity style lace top lace front wigs have the highest quality in the market, and they are available in various lengths and colors. Our wig uses virgin Remy hair in darker colors that are a straight or natural wave. Our lighter colored ones or wavier also use virgin Remy hair but which has been processed to achieve the desired or waviness. This hair is, therefore, soft, full bodied, thick, and durable.
We also have achieved to make various colors from jet black to bleach blonde and almost everything that is gotten in between them. They are also available in different lengths starting from 8 inches to 26 inches. But if you want shorter or longer periods, they are also available.
Installing Lace Front Wigs
You can quickly fix our wig at a home but installing the glueless cap option requires an expert to do that. We prefer to sew in our wigs instead of using glue or tape so that we lessen the dangers of damaging your hairline. So if we assume there are no adhesives to be used, you have to do the following:
- Braid your hair into cornrows
- Cut the excess lace that is around the wig. Make sure you maintain your hairline look.
- Attach the wig using clips and sew the wig into the cornrows.
- Style that wig and comb as desired
Lace Front Wig Care Tips
- Your wig is expected to last for about 6-12 months. But it will depend on how much you care for it. After that, it will require hair to be added or repaired which is normal due to wear and tear.
- Bleaching or dyeing is not recommended because it puts the wig hair under an additional round of processing that dries out the hair and even cause damage if wrongly done.
- Use our step by step washing procedures that have been provided in our instructions, for instance, start by brushing the wig, shampoo the hair using lukewarm water, use a towel to dry the hair, condition it by using a hydrating conditioner, and towel dry again.
- For hair that has a straight/natural wave style, use a paddle brush to clean it. For body wave techniques, use a paddle brush or finger brush.
- If you want to style your hair, it will depend on the type of curls that you have on it but always use a heat protection spray when using hot tools on the hair.
Let us know if anything goes wrong within two weeks of purchase and we shall do a replacement for you. Check our return policy for more detailed information.