DEEP WAVE LACE WEAVE
DEEP WAVE LACE WEAVE
Women have been torn into pieces because there are many types of hairstyles that they should wear on their heads. Now, most of these hairs also end up looking similar and choosing the right one becomes a bit difficult. As a lady, there is need to stand out from the rest, and that can only be done by going for something that is unique and has never been worn by anyone. Do that and it will make be the center of attraction from the curious on-lookers. Deep wave lace weave becomes the best choice for you.
Features of weave
- It has a top lace base that transparent or one that will perfectly match the color of your scalp. It is good to know that it does not hide the knots used to attach your natural hair.
- They come in various hair-lengths that range from 8 to 26 inches. Those that have mantling hair will need more packs other than the three that are recommended for any regular use.
- It is virgin Remy meaning that it must be processed and it will retains its cuticles intact and makes sure that they are well aligned in the same direction.
- Pull your deep wave closure to achieve a varied density
- Form a-part on the closure by grasping away a little of its hair
- Before putting on the weave, braid the natural-hair to imitate what was created.
- Create the closure onto the mane that was plaited
Care tips for your hair
- Gently detangle your mane before attempting to shampoo it. Support the areas that are appended to the natural mantle so that the clips or the sewn-ins do not get damaged or loosened.
- Use a gentle shampoo and soft wash the mane without scrubbing or pulling. After washing, rinse the entire product from the quills so that no residue is left behind.
- Condition the ends to prevent them from being damaged, use a lightweight conditioner.
- Those in need of a curled appearance, the bristles can be air dried and will naturally resemble a wave. Don’t use heat appliances since they can cause drying and damage.
- bleach or dye your villus but we recommend a professional stylist to do it.
- Don’t use the option of repeatedly repairing your hair. Instead, we advise replacement of the weave after it has undergone 3-4 wears.
- Always ensure that the villus is combed well before it is washed. Start brushing it from the tips to the roots.
- After washing it, use a pre-condition treatment before applying shampoo.
- When it time to sleep, cover it by using a satin cap to avoid tangling and retain moisture.
5-7 Working Days
Two Week Return Policy on Weaves, Hair Extensions and Lace Wigs
We guarantee and stand behind the quality of our products and services 100%. You may notice that in the hair industry, extensions and wigs are sold as is with no chance of returns whatsoever. While this has become the norm, we believe that it provides customers with a low level of service that we simply cannot adopt.
Our goal is to be the leading trusted supplier of quality hair extensions, lace wigs and hair products. That is why we offer a 2 week (14 day) guarantee on any of our hair. Typically, any defect present in our products will become evident within this two week time period.
The following terms and conditions apply to our return policy:
Products can be returned only if: (i) They have evident manufacturing defect(s) such as matting, tangling or shedding; or(ii) They have never been used or altered in any way at all (including, but not limited to, washing, installing, cutting, bleaching or colouring). We cannot accept used product due to quality and hygiene concerns. Hence, we urge all customers to take the time to inspect the product and ensure that it is of the style, colour, texture and quality that you desire prior making a purchase.
We cannot accept product that has become defective due to poor maintenance. We recommend that you follow our Care Instructions and only use experienced stylists and recommended products when styling and maintaining your hair. That said, we understand that mistakes happen – if you encounter problems while caring for your hair, please come to our store and we will do our best to help you recover it to a beautiful state.
Quality Guarantee on Installation and Styling Services
We also guarantee any installation or styling that we do at our shop. We do not guarantee any workmanship done by parties not affiliated with Volure. Therefore, if you install your hair at a third party and encounter issues, we cannot be held responsible. However, we will do our best to help you remedy the problem or defect, if possible.
The following terms and conditions apply to our guarantee on installation and styling services:
(1) The guarantee is valid for up to 2 weeks (14 days) from the day of installation; (2) in the event you face problems due to our workmanship, we will reinstall your hair at no cost to you.
Policy on Hair Care Products (e.g. shampoos, conditioners, etc)
Volure does not offer any refunds or exchanges on hair care products such as, but not limited to, our Silicone Serum, Glue and Glue Remover, Moisturising Conditioners and Shampoo, and other related products.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 011 787 1707.
More than a decade of experience in supplying Quality Hair Extensions locally and Internationally
Shop our Wig CollectionShop for Lace Font Wigs
Lace front wigs are a must for any Hair Enthusiasts collection.
Shop our Clip In CollectionShop our Clip In Extension Collection
Temporary Hair Extensions just for a night out or that special occasion. 50cm of luxury available in 80 and 160 gram sets. Go on, pick your colour
Shop our Keratin Bond CollectionShop our Keratin Bond Collection
Available in a few colours ranging from 35cm - 50cm in length. These semi permanent hair extensions add volume and length with ease. Available in sets of 50 or 100 peices