Indian hair straight weaves are the dream of many stylists. This hair has a soft texture and is easy to style. This hair originates in India and has similar hair to that found in this country. This hair is naturally light, airy, and has a bounce to it. The hair works with minimum products and blends well with most textures.
Key Features of Straight Indian Hair
Prices are shown for one bundle that weights 100 grams. You will need around 3 bundles for a full head of hair. Longer lengths may need more bundles. This hair is not processed and is virgin remy. The cuticles of the hair and intact and will align properly. This is the healthiest that natural hair can be found in. It is all natural as well. The Indian Hair Straight Weaves are healthy with minimal processing. This can be bleached, dried with a hairdryer, curled, and even straightened.
Installing the Straight Indian Weaves
To get the desired look the following weaves may be needed
10-14 inches: 2 bundles
16-22 inches: 3 bundles
24 -30 inches: 4 bundles
If you cannot install your weaves following the tips below. Do not cut the track of the weaves. Keep the track whole and wrap them around your head. Cutting the tracks will lead to shredding. Weave through the tracks or the stitching can lead to shredding.
Styling: You can style the weaves any way that you want. Because this hair is naturally straight curls will not last longer than one to two days. Refer to the FAQs and the blog for styling tips and ways to keep the weave looking great.
Caring for the Indian Straight Hair
The weave will last one to two years depending on how you take care of it. The weaves will need to be reapplied after one to two months to keep them looking great and keep up with the growth of your natural hair.
Bleaching and Dyeing: You can bleach or dye this weave. We recommend using a professional stylish. Bleaching can dry the hair out and can damage the weave if it is too strong.
Washing: Always brush before washing the hair. Use a pre conditioner before shampooing to reduce the chance of the hair drying.
Brushing: Brush your weave on a regular basis. Always start at the tip of the hair and work up towards the rot. We suggest using a paddle brush and avoid using a fine tooth comb.
Night Care: When getting ready for bed tie the hair into a twist and cover the hair using a satin cap. This will keep the hair from becoming tangled or damaged at night
Guarantee and Return on the Straight Indian Hair
If you have an issues with your Indian Straight hair weave within the first two weeks after you purchase it than you can return it. You can also get an exchange for a weave at equal or lesser value. Please see our return policy for complete information on returning your weaves.
This hair is great for a bouncy and vibrant look. This hair comes from India and is similar to the hair found there. This hair is naturally light and bouncy. The hair is soft making it easy to style and minimum products are needed.
This hair is priced per bundle. Each bundle is around 100 grams. For a full look around 3 bundles are needed.
Quality of the Indian Weaves
The Indian Hair Body Wave is the highest virgin remy quality. The hair is lightly processed and is the best hair you can get. Wavy and curlier hair require more processing. All of the weaves are 100% virgin and are remy. The hair cuticles are still intact and in perfect alignment.
Bleaching and Styling Indian Weaves
This hair can be bleached, dried with the hair dryer, or curled. Bleaching can dry out the hair if it is not done properly. It is not recommended to straighten the hair.
Installing the Indian Body Wave Hair
It will take around three bundles for a full look. If you want longer hair you will need additional bundles
10-14 inches- 2 bundles
16-22 inches- 3 bundles
24-30 inches- 4 bundles
Installation of Indian Weaves
Please follow the tips below to make sure the hair is properly installed.
Do not cut the hair tracks. Wrap them around your head. If you cut the tracks this can lead to shredding.
Do not weave through the tracks. Weave around the tracks.
This hair has a wavy texture. It may be straightened but will go back to the wavy form. The waves may become looser over time. Curl the hair with a curling iron to restore the waves. Refer to the FAQ and blogs for tips keeping the hair looking great.
Caring for the Indian Body Wave
The hair will last from one to two years depending on how well it is taken care of. The weave should be reapplied every month or two to keep up with natural hair growth.
Bleaching and Dyeing: You can bleach or color the hair. We recommend using a professional stylist as this can dry out the hair and cause permanent damage.
Washing: Be sure to brush the hair with a paddle brush before washing. This may undo the waves but can be brought back with rollers. Make sure a pre conditioning treatment is used before shampooing to reduce drying.
Bushing the Body Wave: You can use a paddle brush or your fingers. This will do a better job of keeping the waves and body. You can bring back the waves in the hair by using rollers or a curling iron. When brushing the hair start at the tips and work up to the roots. A fine tooth comb is not recommended for this hair.
Caring for the Weave at Nigh: Tie the Indian Hair body wave into a Bantu knot and cover the knot with a satin cap.
Guarantee and Return
If there is any issue with the weave within the first two weeks after purchasing you can exchange it for a weave of equal or lesser value. Please see our return policy for more information.
This hair will enable you to tell everyone to watch out because a sexy lady is passing by. Wear this wave with all the confidence that you have. While giving a strong and lively vibe, this hair has been known to be having the softest textures in the market. This hair comes from India and in its natural state, it is light and bouncy. This hair keeps its qualities even in its concentrated waveform. But for you to have it for a long time, you need to maintain it and care for it.
Key features of Deep Wave Indian Hair
- Each of our bundles weighs 100g, and you need to have about three bundles so that you have a full look. Note that the prices listed are for one bundle.
- Our hair has the highest Virgin quality of Remy hair available. For you to achieve the deep wave style, your hair needs to be texturized by lightly processing it. So the end product is not strictly virgin, but it uses the highest grade of natural hair that is available.
- You can bleach, wash and style in whichever way that you want but with straighter textures, extra care must be taken when bleaching as this loosens the waves. We don’t recommend straightening the hair because it will put it under stress.
How to Install
- You need to have three bundles but if you have longer hair that is;
10-14 inches- two bundles
16-22 inches- three bundles
24-30 inches- four bundles
If you are incapable of installing your weave at our shop, look for a stylist that will strictly follow the following tips t make sure that the hair is installed properly.
- When installing your Indian hair, do not cut the weave tracks but instead keep them whole and install them by wrapping around your head. Cutting the tracks will loosen the ends that will lead to shedding.
- Avoid weaving through the tracks instead, weave around the tracks. If you weave through the tracks, it will destabilize the stitching that can lead to shedding over time.
- You can easily curl your hair with any curling iron. This is necessary because, over time, you hair may loosen a bit. It is also recommended that you use curling definers after washing your hair.
Care Instructions for Indian Hair
- Depending on how you take care of it, your hair is expected to last for 1-2 years.
- You can bleach or dye your weave to any color that you want, but we caution our clients to either come to us or look for an expert to do it so that the bleach or dye is done properly.
- Before you wash your hair, make sure that you brush it first with a finger comb to ensure that the strands are free flowing. This allows you to get a proper wash without tangling the hair.
- We don’t recommend that you brush your hair even with a paddle brush. Instead, use a wide-tooth finger comb to manage and style your hair
- Tie your knots into a single twist and cover it with a satin cap so that you retain moisture in the hair.
Any problems that you might encounter two weeks after purchase should be reported to us so that we can do an exchange for you. For more details, visit our return policy.