Brown blonde micro ring hair extensions are there to give you that sexy look that you have ever desired look like no other hair. The name of the hair- dirty blonde has nothing to do with being dirty, rather than that, it is beautiful and charming to have on your head. At Volure, we have combined the light brown and the golden brown to give it the best look ever. These hair extensions have been familiar to women because they don't require any glue or keratin to install them. This means that they are easily removable.
Our product comes with a natural loop that when pulled, force your pure air to make a ring that contains several hair extension strands. When your hair and our extensions have joined, pliers is then used to flatten the ring thereby providing a secure attachment. This extension is becoming attractive to all ages and groups of people because they will give you that fusion looks that you needed without heat or glue.
Each bundle that you will buy contains 100 strands, and most people need 1 or 2 packages to use. This hair extension has been processed to give it its desired blond color. So, don’t be deceived that it will easily be bleached. This won’t happen at all. You can wash the hair and style it the way you want it to suit you.
Micro rings usually come with a large loop through which your natural hair is placed. When you pull one end of the loop, your natural hair has to be forced through a tiny micro ring that has strands of hair extensions already attached inside. After that, pliers is used to press and bind your natural hair to the hair extension strands. The only care that is needed is not to pull the hair extension when they have been installed as this will put stress on the natural hair. It is good to note that hair extension works best with coarse hair rather than smooth hair.
- You can bleach and color your hair extensions. But get the color that matches your hair from the beginning to avoid this step. If you must bleach, then don’t do it on your own instead, seek assistance from a professional stylist to do it for you.
- Your extensions are made from natural human hair and therefore, they can be washed, twisted and curled as you would do to your natural hair. You can shampoo and condition your extensions as normal. But before that, make sure you straighten it by brushing so that it flows smoothly. You should take caution of not applying any conditioner to the bonds as this will weaken them. Towel-dry your hair after you wash it and don’t use any heat directly to it.
- You can style, straighten, curl, and hot roll your hair to whichever position you feel like
- To maintain the good looks of the hair daily, brush it with a paddle brush in the morning and evening. Start from the tips and work upwards to the roots.
We are dedicated to offering the best services to our esteemed customers. So, if you notice any issues your blonde hair within two weeks of purchase, there is room for you to return it for exchange. For more notice about this, refer to our detailed Return Policy.
These extensions are as delicious as they sound. This hair has made several people proud and respected all the way from Hollywood celebrities to stylist professionals across the globe. It does not matter which type of hair you have, and you only need to claim this one and accentuate it with Volures chocolate brown hair extensions and see the difference.
These extensions are extremely popular because they don’t need any glue or keratin to install them and are easy to remove if a need arises. They come with a loop that when it is pulled, will force your natural hair into a ring that will have hair extension strands. With your natural hair and hair extensions in the same boat, you can now use pliers to flatten and secure the attachment.
Each bundle has been made with approximately 100 strands weighing 1g. Therefore, most clients will need 1-2 packages to install in the heads. These hair extensions have the highest quality and have been processed to achieve the desired color. It also has cuticles that have been aligned together to provide a natural healthy look.
- First of all, you need to have bundles or strands, but ours are sold in packages rather than strands. The number may differ from one client to another because of the desired volume that she might need,
- Micro rings come with a large loop through which your natural hair is going to be placed. When one end of the natural loop is pulled, your natural hair will be forced through tiny micro rings that have strands of hair extensions already attached inside. Special pliers are used to press and bind your natural hair with the hair extension strands. Your extensions are now secure after installation.
- You can bleach or dye your hair extensions even after installation, but this should be avoided because you might need a professional stylist to do it for a fee. Instead, buy the right color that you need from the beginning.
- Your extensions can be washed or shampooed because they are made from natural hair. Always remember to brush your hair so that it flows smoothly.
- You can straighten, curl or hot roll your chocolate hair extensions to any style that is pleasing to your eyes.
- To make sure that you have maintained you hair daily, ensure that you brush it in the morning and evening using a paddle brush. Always start from the ends to the roots. Brushing will prevent your shedding hair from accumulating at the attachment points and create an untidy dreadlock look. We also recommend that the attachment sections should be pressed to the scalp to support the bonds while brushing
We are always open to our customers anytime. If you realize that something has gone astray after weeks of purchasing, you can return it to us for a replacement of equal or lesser value. You can get more information on our return policy and feel free to contact us anytime.
Volure's super long lasting golden blonde keratin hair extensions are made of one hundred percent real human hair. We only offer a selection of the finest made, highest quality keratin bonds in the market. Who ever said that blondes have more fun may have been wearing one of our golden blonde keratin hair extensions. Attach them to your hair, and change your look instantly. There is a reason why keratin hair extensions are the preferred choice of celebrities from all over the globe - come to Volure and see why.
Our natural black keratin hair extensions give you that stunning combination of rich dark black silkiness with a touch of luxurious brown that is sure to enhance your look. It is the perfect complementary color for people with natural dark hair, and also provides those sexy dark highlights if you have lighter coloured hair.
If you have been looking for a high quality product that is pre-tipped with keratin instead of glue then your search is over. Keratin is known as a superior bonding agent, and is actually the synthetic version of an all-natural protein that is contained in human hair. Our natural black keratin hair extensions bond stronger so that your hair looks more natural and the extensions last much longer.
In order to properly install our natural black keratin hair extensions you will need to use a hot extension iron. Although the process is simple it should not be done alone.
1: Wash hair twice in order to remove any oils, conditioners, or other hair products. Residue may jeopardize the bond or even keep the extensions from attaching. Perfectly clean hair is a must.
2: Make sure your hair is completely dry. Avoid combing your hair prior to drying as it may cause tangles. Once your hair is one hundred percent dry, do a comb through.
3: If you have curly hair, smooth and flat iron it. This step is extremely important in order to tame your hair and allow for the extension application process.
4: Start preparing the rows by picking out a thin strand of hair with the installation comb’s tail. Next, put a lock of hair into the template circle. This will protect your scalp from getting burned. Touch the hot extension iron and heat the keratin tips on the extensions. Attach to your natural hair.
5: Gently roll the keratin in your fingers so that your natural hair and the extensions have a uniform look.
6: Repeat the process until all locks are completed.
7: Once complete brush your hair lightly so that your natural hair and new hair extensions are blended in smoothly.
1: Wait 1-2 days to wash your new extensions in order to allow them to settle.
2: Only wash your hair with smoothing and moisturizing shampoo and condition well. Do not use products that contain either keratin or protein. Too much protein is not good for your new extensions.
3: Do not brush or comb your new hair extensions when wet. Hair, including your all-natural human hair extensions is most vulnerable when wet. Brushing and combing adds tension to your natural hair. The added weight of the extensions may case your natural hair to break. Make sure it is one hundred percent dry before brushing or combing.
4: Use a hair straightener or curling iron to achieve optimal flow and shine.
5: For longer hair extensions, braid through the lower part of the hair, or pull it loosely back before going to bed. Do not go to bed with wet hair. It will cause the bond to weaken and tangling as well.
6: Check for tangling each and every day. Run your fingers gently through the bonds around your head. If you do come across tangles gently pull them apart or even shake your fingers across them.
Style your hair however you desire. Your new natural black keratin hair extensions are just that, an extension of your own natural hair.