GOLDEN BLONDE MICRO RING HAIR EXTENSIONS
Our high quality Golden Blonde Micro Ring hair extensions will enhance your look. Made from one hundred percent human hair, you can cut, wash, style, and straighten the extensions as if they are your natural hair. Micro loop hair extensions are the latest technology in the hair enhancement field. They are incredibly easy to use without the need for heat, glue, or tape. Our golden blonde micro hair extensions are made with the finest human hair. The micro rings are already in place and attached to make it even easier for you to install. Each bundle contains one hundred strands that weigh one gram. Typically you will need 1-2 bundles in order to add volume to your natural hair.
1: Section your hair across with a comb making sure that you make a clean line. Clip your remaining hair up out of the way.
- Grab a small section of your natural hair (about the same amount as the hair on the loop strand) and twist it to make handling much easier. Pick up a micro loop strand and place your natural hair through the white plastic loop.
- Working close to the scalp, pull the plastic loop tab from the bottom and keep pulling until your natural hair is threaded through the micro bead. The white loop will now be completely free from the micro bead. You should keep them just in case you need to re-apply any of the strands at a later time.
- Place the extension strand towards you scalp. Make sure it is not too close. You should leave enough to give a little free swing. Hold the extension hair downward, than take a pair of pliers and clamp down very firmly on the micro bead. Make sure the bead is lying flat against your head.
- Complete the row, unclip your hair and make another section slightly above the first. Clip up your hair again, and start working on your second row. Remember to stay in a little all the way around the hairline. By doing this you will have enough natural hair left around the hair line to cover the micro beads should you wish to wear your hair up.
- Continue inserting the Golden Blonde Micro hair extensions in rows until you have put in enough extension strands to give you the look you are after.
Care and Maintenance Instructions
Now that you have the gorgeous thick, long hair that you have always dreamed of, there are a few things you need to do in order to take care of it properly. Please keep in mind that your new hair extensions will last between 3-6 months, but the exact time will vary depending on how well you take care of them.
1: Brush your hair extensions on a regular basis to endure that they do not matt.
2: Thoroughly rinse out all shampoo and conditioner when washing your hair.
3: Purchase a top quality hair extension brush and detangling comb.
4: Be gentle with our hair extensions at all times.
5: Keep extensions tied up while swimming in either a pool or the ocean. If you hair does get wet rinse out all the chlorine or salt water as soon as you can to avoid your extensions from drying out.
6: Tie your extensions back at night in a ponytail in order to avoid tangles.
7: Do not tie your hair back to tightly as this can pull on the bonds and loosen them.
8: Do not put conditioner on the roots of your hair or use hot oils, anti-dandruff shampoos, or head lice treatments. These items are extremely harsh on your hair and can do severe damage to the bonds of your extensions causing them to loosen up.
9: Enjoy your new beautiful hair.