FULL LACE WIG STRAIGHT
Our straight full lace wigs have the following features:
- It has a glueless caption. This is a standard adjustable cap that has clips to hold the wig in place. The lace material must be cut around the perimeter of the wig. This cap can be glued, but we advise it to be sewn onto onto your natural hair.
- It has a removable cap option that has clips fitted in it. But it does not have the extra material around the wig. Instead, the cap has an elastic band around the perimeter so that it has a stronger hold without using glues, tapes or even sewing.
- The full lace cap covers the entire head. This means that hair is sewn onto the lace on every part of the wig. Because of this, the lace can be styled and parted in almost every direction while maintaining that natural look.
- The lace top base differs from the silk top base. Its knots hold down the hair to the wig and are not concealed but appear as small dots. This is why they are cheaper because they don’t undergo the extra work of covering the knots under a layer of silk. But lace top wigs make sense because their knots are only visible when you are up close. But they can be hidden with foundations on areas where the wig is parted.
Hair Quality, Colour and Lengths of Straight Full Lace Wigs
Our straight virgin hair uses virgin Remy hair in darker colors. This hair is both cuticle and intact because it has not been processed. But our lighter colored wigs use Remy hair, but they have been processed so that you achieve your desired end color. The hair used to make our wigs is soft, full-bodied and thick.
Volures takes care of all its customers’ needs, and that is why they offer colors that range from Jet black to Bleach blonde.
Our wigs are available as from 8 inches to 26 inches. But if you need shorter or longer periods, they are available.
How to Install Full Lace Wigs
Installing our top lace wigs is easy and can be done at home, but the glueless top lace wigs require an expert to do it. At our shops, we prefer to sew them as opposed to using glue or tape. Now if we assume that the adhesives are not used, you need to follow the following procedures:
- Braid your hair into cornrows
- Cut the excess lace that is around the wig. Make sure you maintain your hairline look.
- Attach the wig using clips and sew the wig into the cornrows.
- Style that wig and comb as desired
Care Tips for Straight Full Lace Wigs
- Your wig is expected to last for about 6-12 months. But it will depend on how much you care for it. After that, it will require hair to be added or repaired which is normal due to wear and tear.
- Bleaching or dyeing is not advised because it puts the wig hair under an additional round of processing that dries out the hair and even cause damage if wrongly done. Instead, pick a wig that matches your favorite color from the start
- Use our step by step washing regulations that have been provided in our instructions, for instance, begin by brushing the wig, shampoo the hair using lukewarm water, use a towel to dry the hair, condition it by using a hydrating conditioner, and towel dry again.
- When brushing your wig, start from the tips and gently work your way up to the roots. Use a paddle brush and not fine tooth combs.
- If you want wavy styles, get wavy lace wigs instead of repeatedly curling your wig. Don’t straighten wavy or curly wigs as this will put a lot of stress on hair over time. You can blow dry your wigs but make sure it is on low setting.
Guarantee on Full Lace Wigs
If you experience any problems two weeks after you purchase our product, please contact us for a replacement. You can also refer to our detailed return policy so that you get more information.