LACE FRONT WIG BODY WAVE
Volure's body wave lace front wigs have the following features:
- It has a glueless cap caption. It has a standard adjustable cap that has been fitted with caps to hold the wig in place and a lace material that should be cut around the perimeter of the wig.
- The cap caption is also removable. Choose this volure Wig if you want to remove your hair every night before you go to bed.
- It has a lace front cap. The material on which you are going to attach your wig covers only the front section of the hair. But with full lace wigs, it is going to cover the entire head.
- Lace to the base. Our wig has been designed to look very natural when it is on your head. They use a thin Swiss lace that is either transparent or matches the color of your scalp. This is why when the hair is parted on the wig; it will appear as if you are looking at the scalp and not the lace material.
The Virgin Remy Hir is made with quality materials, for instance, darker colors ( e.g. Natural black #1B, and Dark Brown #2). This hair is intact and has not been processed. But our lighter Wigs have been treated to achieve the desired end color.
Our wigs also come in various lengths to suit your demands. They are available as from 8 inches to 26 inches. Shorter and longer ones are also available. But if you are interested in a different length, contact us and we are more than ready to process your requests.
Installing Your Body Wave Lace Front Wig
If you want to use the removable cap wig, it is to do it on your own, but the glueless cap is a bit challenging and needs a professional stylist. But at Volure, we have a different preference, sewing our wigs instead of using glue or tape. Our process is simple. First, your natural hair has to be braided ti cornrows. Then the excess lace is cut all around the wig so that you have a smooth hairline look. Thirdly, the wig is attached into the hair using clips by sewing it into the cornrows and finally, the wig is combed and styled to give any look as you desire.
How to Care for Body Wave Lace Front Wigs
- Your wig is expected to last for 6-12 months after which it will require hair to be added or repaired
- If you want to wash it, start by brushing the wig with a paddle brush to remove any tangles. Use tepid water to wash and rinse thoroughly.
- Don’t ever use bleaching or drying substances on your hair as this will reduce the lifespan of your wig.
- You can either use a finer comb or a paddle brush to brush your wig to any style that fits you.
- If you are going to sleep, make sure to cover your hair with a satin cap to prevent tangling and to retain moisture.
- While styling your hair, make sure you use a heat protection spray as you would have used with any other hair.
Guarantee on Body Wave Lace Front Wigs
If you notice something strange after two weeks of purchase, contact us and we are more than ready to assist you. You can also refer to our return policy for more information.