PERUVIAN HAIR DEEP CURL
This type of hair has been getting a lot of attention since we introduced it to our customers. The deep curls look natural particularly if you use the shorter lengths of 10-14 inches which people can't tell if its a weave or natural hair. This hairstyle is for those ladies that want to maintain that young, aggressive and yearning look. It is easier to keep this hair compared to the straighter textures that are out there. Our hair has the following key features:
- All our bundles come in a +/- 100g size. If you want to have a full look, then you need to have three bundles, but longer hair lengths will require you to use more packages.
- Our hair also uses the highest quality of Virgin Remy hair that is available. If you want to achieve that deep curl style, then this virgin hair must be textured. Note that the end product is not strictly virgin, but it uses the highest grade of virgin hair that is available. All our weaves whether 100% virgin or lightly processed remain to be Remy, meaning that the hair cuticles are intact and aligned in the same direction. This is important because it will provide a healthy and clean sheen.
- You can bleach, style, and wash your hair in whichever way you want. But with deep curls, extra care is needed when you have opted for bleaching because if not properly done, it will undo the curls.
How to install your deep Peruvian curls
- You need about three bundles so that you have that full look. The bundles are as follows:
10-14 inches- two bundles
16-22 inches- three bundles
24-30 inches- four bundles
If you are unable to install your hair at our shops, look for a stylist and let her follow the following tips for proper installation.
- The weave tracks are not supposed to be cut but instead keep each weave track whole and install by wrapping it round the head.
- Don’t attempt to weave through the tracks but weave around the tracks. Weaving through the tracks will destabilize stitching that will become lose as time goes by.
- This hair can be rolled with a narrow hot iron. But if the curls have to be maintained, then use water and curling definers.
Care tips for your deep curls
- Your hair is destined to last for 1-2 years depending on how much you take care of it.
- You can bleach or dye your hair into any color that you want but seek the help of a professional stylist to do it for you.
- While washing your hair, it is recommended first to finger comb it to ensure that the strands are as free-flowing as possible to allow you get a free wash without tangling the hair.
- Don’t attempt to brush your hair because you will unwound the curls. If you have to, use a tooth finger comb or your fingers to style it.
- When it is time for you to sleep. Braid out your hair. Take medium-sized segments of the hair and braid it all the way to the tip. The tips should not be braided. But you don’t have to do this every night. Do it only when you need defining curls in the morning.
All our products have a return policy and if you encounter a problem within the first two weeks of purchase, contact us and we shall do a replacement for you. Otherwise, refer to our return policy so that you get more information.