DEEP WAVE INDIAN HAIR
DEEP WAVE INDIAN HAIR
This hair will enable you to tell everyone to watch out because a sexy lady is passing by. Wear this wave with all the confidence that you have. While giving a strong and lively vibe, this hair has been known to be having the softest textures in the market. This hair comes from India and in its natural state, it is light and bouncy. This hair keeps its qualities even in its concentrated waveform. But for you to have it for a long time, you need to maintain it and care for it.
Key features of Deep Wave Indian Hair
- Each of our bundles weighs 100g, and you need to have about three bundles so that you have a full look. Note that the prices listed are for one bundle.
- Our hair has the highest Virgin quality of Remy hair available. For you to achieve the deep wave style, your hair needs to be texturized by lightly processing it. So the end product is not strictly virgin, but it uses the highest grade of natural hair that is available.
- You can bleach, wash and style in whichever way that you want but with straighter textures, extra care must be taken when bleaching as this loosens the waves. We don’t recommend straightening the hair because it will put it under stress.
How to Install
- You need to have three bundles but if you have longer hair that is;
10-14 inches- two bundles
16-22 inches- three bundles
24-30 inches- four bundles
If you are incapable of installing your weave at our shop, look for a stylist that will strictly follow the following tips t make sure that the hair is installed properly.
- When installing your Indian hair, do not cut the weave tracks but instead keep them whole and install them by wrapping around your head. Cutting the tracks will loosen the ends that will lead to shedding.
- Avoid weaving through the tracks instead, weave around the tracks. If you weave through the tracks, it will destabilize the stitching that can lead to shedding over time.
- You can easily curl your hair with any curling iron. This is necessary because, over time, you hair may loosen a bit. It is also recommended that you use curling definers after washing your hair.
Care Instructions for Indian Hair
- Depending on how you take care of it, your hair is expected to last for 1-2 years.
- You can bleach or dye your weave to any color that you want, but we caution our clients to either come to us or look for an expert to do it so that the bleach or dye is done properly.
- Before you wash your hair, make sure that you brush it first with a finger comb to ensure that the strands are free flowing. This allows you to get a proper wash without tangling the hair.
- We don’t recommend that you brush your hair even with a paddle brush. Instead, use a wide-tooth finger comb to manage and style your hair
- Tie your knots into a single twist and cover it with a satin cap so that you retain moisture in the hair.
Any problems that you might encounter two weeks after purchase should be reported to us so that we can do an exchange for you. For more details, visit our return policy.
5-7 Working Days
Two Week Return Policy on Weaves, Hair Extensions and Lace Wigs
We guarantee and stand behind the quality of our products and services 100%. You may notice that in the hair industry, extensions and wigs are sold as is with no chance of returns whatsoever. While this has become the norm, we believe that it provides customers with a low level of service that we simply cannot adopt.
Our goal is to be the leading trusted supplier of quality hair extensions, lace wigs and hair products. That is why we offer a 2 week (14 day) guarantee on any of our hair. Typically, any defect present in our products will become evident within this two week time period.
The following terms and conditions apply to our return policy:
Products can be returned only if: (i) They have evident manufacturing defect(s) such as matting, tangling or shedding; or(ii) They have never been used or altered in any way at all (including, but not limited to, washing, installing, cutting, bleaching or colouring). We cannot accept used product due to quality and hygiene concerns. Hence, we urge all customers to take the time to inspect the product and ensure that it is of the style, colour, texture and quality that you desire prior making a purchase.
We cannot accept product that has become defective due to poor maintenance. We recommend that you follow our Care Instructions and only use experienced stylists and recommended products when styling and maintaining your hair. That said, we understand that mistakes happen – if you encounter problems while caring for your hair, please come to our store and we will do our best to help you recover it to a beautiful state.
Quality Guarantee on Installation and Styling Services
We also guarantee any installation or styling that we do at our shop. We do not guarantee any workmanship done by parties not affiliated with Volure. Therefore, if you install your hair at a third party and encounter issues, we cannot be held responsible. However, we will do our best to help you remedy the problem or defect, if possible.
The following terms and conditions apply to our guarantee on installation and styling services:
(1) The guarantee is valid for up to 2 weeks (14 days) from the day of installation; (2) in the event you face problems due to our workmanship, we will reinstall your hair at no cost to you.
Policy on Hair Care Products (e.g. shampoos, conditioners, etc)
Volure does not offer any refunds or exchanges on hair care products such as, but not limited to, our Silicone Serum, Glue and Glue Remover, Moisturising Conditioners and Shampoo, and other related products.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 011 787 1707.
More than a decade of experience in supplying Quality Hair Extensions locally and Internationally
Shop our Wig CollectionShop for Lace Font Wigs
Lace front wigs are a must for any Hair Enthusiasts collection.
Shop our Clip In CollectionShop our Clip In Extension Collection
Temporary Hair Extensions just for a night out or that special occasion. 50cm of luxury available in 80 and 160 gram sets. Go on, pick your colour
Shop our Keratin Bond CollectionShop our Keratin Bond Collection
Available in a few colours ranging from 35cm - 50cm in length. These semi permanent hair extensions add volume and length with ease. Available in sets of 50 or 100 peices