BRAZILIAN HAIR NATURAL WAVE
This wave will provide you with a look that will make you have a better character than you have ever thought. This hair is also soft and full bodied. Although it needs a higher maintenance than the other hairstyles, it does not mean it will be difficult to do it.
Key Features of Natural Wave Brazilian Hair
- Each bundle weighs 100g. You also need to have approximately three bundles to you head a full look. But if you have longer hair lengths, you will certainly need more packages.
- The quality of our hair is virgin Remy. This means that it has not been processed hence the hair cuticles are intact and properly aligned.
- Our product allows you to bleach, wash and even style it in any way that you need, this is because it has undergone minimal processing.
Installing and styling Natural wave Brazilian Weaves
- You need approximately three bundles where each package weighs +/- 100g. If you have long hair, then you need to know the following:
10-14 inches- two bundles
16-22 inches- three bundles
21-30 inches- four bundles
It is recommended that you install your hair at our shops but if that is not possible, then look for a professional stylist that will follow the following tips to fix the wave for you.
- The weave tracks should not be cut at all; instead, each weave reach should be kept whole and fixed by wrapping around the head. If the tracks are cut, there will be loose ends that will give room for shredding.
- Weaving through the weave tracks is also not recommended. If that is done, then it will destabilize the stitching that was done and lead to shedding over time.
- You can straighten and curl your weave the way you want.
Care tips for Brazilian weaves
- Your wave is expected to last for one year or two, but it will depend on how you will take care of it. Most of our clients have their wave re-applied after 1-2 months so that they maintain the neat look.
- You can leach your hair in whatever color that will suit you. But we highly recommend that if you want to do it, come to our shops for it to be done, or seek assistance from a professional stylist to help you out. This is imperative because if it is not done well, chances of it getting spoilt are very high.
- Before you embark on washing your hair, make sure to start by brushing it with a paddle brush to ensure that the strands are free-flowing. If you have straight styles, star brushing from the tips of the hair and work your way up to the roots. Don’t attempt to comb your hair with fine combs, they will spoil it.
- Times to go to and sleep are inevitable, but always make sure you tie your hair into a single twist and cover it with a satin cap.
If you have bought this Brazilian weaves at our shops and realize that something is not right within two weeks of purchase, there is room for you to return it and be given another one of equal or lesser value. For more info, please visit our return policy.