BRAZILIAN HAIR NATURAL WAVE
This wave will provide you with a look that will make you have a better character than you have ever thought. This hair is also soft and full bodied. Although it needs a higher maintenance than the other hairstyles, it does not mean it will be difficult to do it.
*Size of Bundles:
- Each bundle weighs approximately 100g,
- Prices that are shown are per bundle
- 9A Hair / 80%-90% of the Hair in the bundle is length advertised.
*Quality of Hair:
- Virgin Remy, meaning that the hair that we use has not been processed in any way, which allows to the cuticles to remain intact and properly aligned.
*Washing, Styling, and Bleaching: Our products are able to be styled, bleached, and washed since everything is natural, healthy, and has undergone very little to no processing. Additionally, they can also be curled, blow-dried, and straightened.
Installation and Styling Instructions
You will need approximately three bundles of our straight Brazilian hair in order to achieve the fullest look possible. Each bundles weighs around +/- 100g. The longer your hair is, the more bundles you will need. For instance:
- 10 to 14 inches, you will need 2 bundles
- 16 to 22 inches, you will need 3 bundles
- 24 to 30 inches, you will need 4 bundles
Care tips for Brazilian weaves
- Your wave is expected to last for one year or two, but it will depend on how you will take care of it. Most of our clients have their wave re-applied after 1-2 months so that they maintain the neat look.
- You can leach your hair in whatever color that will suit you. But we highly recommend that if you want to do it, come to our shops for it to be done, or seek assistance from a professional stylist to help you out. This is imperative because if it is not done well, chances of it getting spoilt are very high.
- Before you embark on washing your hair, make sure to start by brushing it with a paddle brush to ensure that the strands are free-flowing. If you have straight styles, star brushing from the tips of the hair and work your way up to the roots. Don’t attempt to comb your hair with fine combs, they will spoil it.
- Times to go to and sleep are inevitable, but always make sure you tie your hair into a single twist and cover it with a satin cap.
If you have bought this Brazilian weaves at our shops and realize that something is not right within two weeks of purchase, there is room for you to return it and be given another one of equal or lesser value. For more info, please visit our return policy.